Thursday 7 July 2011

The End and The Beginning...

 My final images are now slotted into the relevant blogs with descriptions of why I chose them.  I have loved the course again,  just as I did in Level 1.  The difference  is now I feel I can handle the camera with more confidence.  I really enjoyed my themes and know they were the right choices.

 I have learned such a lot.  You don't realise how much you will learn at the beginning, until the end when you analyse it all.  Now I need to put it into practise, get out there to gain the experience, and no doubt learn a lot more.   I am pleased I managed to use more photoshop and understand masking techniques, which I didn't find easy to master at first.

 Highlights of the course for me would be the Photo Imaging Exibition, the day out to Matlock Bath/Lumsdale falls and their images, achieving 'the Dreamy', and getting my images on the college exibition tv's and website.

With many thanks to Steve, who has been great, really supportive and encouraging me to think beyond the trees, which I am grateful for.  Thank you very much for the kind comments - I am over the moon with the results.  I will continue to try to paint with light...

And I hope to keep in touch with such a great group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment