Thursday 16 June 2011

Presentation of images

I will be displaying my images on my blog for presentation of my final pictures.  There are frames that I could set them within, using photoshop,  if I wanted to and had more time.  Below shows a process I could use to create a black border within a larger document:-

By opening a new document with: file, new document and choose an image size of say international paper ( an A4 size), I could change the size boxes to width 297mm and height 210mm.

I could place my image in photoshop and move a whole selection of my image onto the new document by using the move too.  I could then use the edit, free transform and scale options, with a choice of 'black' by use of  the colour picker as shown below:-














-


   



This would be a nice effect and I could display more than one picture within the document and experiment with different colours.  However I will not be using a framing method, due to time restraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment